Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Closeup of Embroidered Monogram #1

This is the closeup of the monogram in progress which i embroidered, because it was quite small in the last post.




I have been working on a couple of projects in the last day or two, which I will add here, but it brings me to a bit of a decision point.  I must decide on photos taken in my sewing room.  Will I always need to make sure it's neat and tidy before taking a photo?  The blogs I've been reading have such gorgeous photos, and some of them are just so beautifully styled.  I suppose that's a bit unreasonable to hope for in my way of doing things.  So, I'll compromise.  I won't take photos when the place is an absolute mess, or if I do I will crop them mercilessly.  As a result, you'll see my workspace as it really is....  It actually isn't that much of a big deal, as there are no followers of this blog except me.  ha ha 



this is where I work at the sewing machine.  It is nice because I have lots of light from the window, and also I just set up an Ott light there. 




this is my table by the other window, where I have the laptop set up, and to the right of it, there is a collage in progress.
Now, to work on that collage!
michelle



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Recent topics;