Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lake on a Snowy day

yes, that does indeed indicate that there was snow here today.  but that's okay, i had a very long nap.  Now I am a night owl with a nice birch fire to keep me company.  That and Leonard Cohen's "Live in London" album, which I love!  We went to the concert here in Saskatoon that is the same program of the album,, so not only is it great music, but it evokes memories of that evening out. 
I started sewing with my orange fabrics!  Decided to do a simple 6 inch quarter square triangle alternating with a white block with a green square in the center... However, being without an iron is a bit of a hindrance, as you might imagine.  I'd love to know what other people are doing with oranges these days... Sue??

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I can't imagine quilting without an iron. You are brave. No oranges here yet. The clothes and household items I am acquiring recently seem to be bright colored, though. This is from a black/brown/navy wardrobe girl. Maybe it's happening as I get older? If so, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;