Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm still here.  Lots to sew these days.  For a while now I've been saving selvedges from fabrics, inspired by the projects I've seen on the selvage blog
such as this quilt made by Nadia Stumpf:
or this one, made byKathleen Loomis,

So a couple of evenings ago I began to sew my selvages onto a foundation rectangle of white muslin. 
but then today, I see this!


made by Liz Broussard from Houston, Texas.
If you haven't browsed through the Selvage blog yet, you can find the address on the sidebar, or just click here

1 comment:

  1. aren't there some marvelous creations there? the quilts are beautiful, but there have been some bags that almost make me want to try it....
    ALMOST!
    cheers (and welcome back!)

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;