Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

L.A. Bound

Well, the day has arrived for taking a trip!
DH has a conference to attend in Los Angeles, and I must accompany to make sure he gets there on track!

It will be a bit of a  circuitous journey, going thru Denver and not getting there until midnight, but I am up for such a trip. 
I will make sure! that I take the recharging cord for my laptop so that I will keep you fully apprised of all the sights along the way. 
It's been 25 years since I've been there, and I never did go to downtown L.A.
Fashion District here I come!!!! 
Also hoping to check out a museum or two, and find a stitching store -- fabric, yarn, I'm not choosy,

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Omg. This is such a funn
    y post! Does the frog get to go into the museums and shops too?
    Have a safe trip full of wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. travel gently, my dear. have a marvelous time! and we are looking forward to pictures - LOTS of pictures!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey with your DH and the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I am hoping to have a nice week. Monika, i sadly told Toad that this time he had to stay home and take care of things there. Sometimes he does come along.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;