Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm working on today

These are a couple of things I'm working on this week. I have high hopes that the crocheted mesh with weaving might be nearing completion! My original plan was to semi-felt it, but I'm having some second thoughts about that because I sort of like how it's looking now. I would definitely do another project with technique, although the weaving part has taken a lot longer than I thought it would. I've also been doing some random cross stitch. The linen isn't really made for this, so it's a bit primitive in the spacing. I have an idea of using the flower vase motif in a collage.
   NB.  I just got my laptop up and running, so I have a garland tutorial for tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that loose net like shawl (shawl?). I'd be scared to needle felt it too! ; ) Pretty stitches! Thanks for linking.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the crochet mesh/weaving piece just the way it is...the colours are lovely and it doesn't seem to be too 'wobbly'....
    have a lovely and most productive day!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the shawl is now -- I did some similar work a few years back, maybe I will try it again... (came to visit via Needle and Thread network)

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;