Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Customer Appreciation Event!

I was sewing a bit today when I received a phone call.... I won a door prize at a store that I popped into yesterday to buy some needed item of clothing.  It made me feel pretty good, even though I think it is some Green Cleaning Products that I won. 
However, the experience has prompted me to think that we should have a similar event this coming Saturday at Periwinkle!

 Customer Appreciation Day!

Saturday, April 21, 2012
Join us for a day to just be happy!
We will offer you 
some refreshments 
a little (--very little)  gift
an opportunity to win some door prizes
 and 10% off your purchase!
  (all with a smile!)

So, please come out and join us, and bring a friend!  (open 9:30 to 5:30 only)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I will miss your fun event. We don't get home till late that evening! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I love that sign. : ) is it yours or stock photo? hehehe Nice idea Michelle! Maybe Arwen & I will pop in that day...

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;