Saturday, April 14, 2012

Store Pics

I'm glad to be home! It is nice to have all my "stuff" around me, and very nice to see the girls at the store again.  Thursday morning I just wandered around looking at new fabrics and books, that sort of thing.  Some of the fabrics that came in are...
 Salt Air, by Cosmo Cricket for moda, I really like these!
 Some very stylish grey and "citron"
 These ones, below are 54" wide cotton/linen types.  They are a great weight to use for tote bags, or cushions or tea towels...
 Of course, the Berenstein Bear fabrics will appeal to some of our younger customers!
 And this is another fun-loving group...
 This is a kit using the "restoration" fabrics, sewn by Patti!
 The Saturday Surprise Blocks are building up.  I can see that I got very behind in sewing the pieced blocks from this colorway,
 the 1930's colorway is a bit more complete, I guess by comparing the two sets, you can see samples of each of the blocks,
 And this is a new quilt sample for a kit called "Sweet Pea" that Val made!
In the afternoon, I met with a fabric rep and ordered a whole bunch of new fabrics.  There are just so many to choose from, that by the end, my head is just numb. 
Yesterday I spent here at home, just doing some vacuuming, and making a great big notions order.  Lots of books, patterns and more Kona solids and Maywood woolie flannels.  Again resulted in a need to lie down from being overwhelmed. 
This afternoon I hope to get into Saskatoon in time to go to the "Flock and Gather" craft sale at St. Joseph's! 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks flo, but I think we are missing each other this trip if you are in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm Salt Air looks really nice! : )
    Welcome home.
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! New Fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;