Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time to get Serious about these Blocks!

I will be back in Saskatoon next week for about 10 days.  I know there's going to be a lot to do there, and I had planned to finish all the block designs and patterns for the Saturday Surprise Sampler to take home with me.  Of course I have put this off, and now it is only a few days left before I go.  So now I need to get serious and do them!
I did make up the blocks for the last two applique ones...(Sneak peek!)
(sorry for the abysmal lighting of this photo, my sewing room is very shaded!)
 But I still need to do the patterns for them.
This morning I want to start on the pieced blocks---
but it is hard to focus when I have 7 or 8 mugs to decorate!

I Hope you all have a great Easter Weekend!

P.s. There is a new Coupon!  see below!

6 comments:

  1. the new applique blocks are very pretty even if the lighting didn't cooperate! And your mugs are wonderful!! love the etched handles etc! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mugs! Nothing better than a solid pottery mug.

    Planning on going up to Saskatoon sometime this coming week, and of course a stop in at the store is mandatory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen, I might see you there! I'll be in the store on and off from the 12th on...

      Delete
  3. I have been collecting pottery mugs for years. I even have a couple of yours! Any chance these new ones will be for sale?
    See you next week!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you had some mugs! Well, who knows what will happen to these ones-- I am really enjoying making them, and what if I make dozens of them?? I might have to give one to each of the girls at the shop! maybe I should think about that more... monograms perhaps?

      Delete

print friendly

Recent topics;