Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

 Isn't this guy fat? I think it is a female cardinal.  She was fluffing out her feathers and spreading out her tail, for some reason, maybe it just felt good. 
 I borrowed a book on fabric designs from a friend and spent some happy hours looking through it.
 It was quite engrossing to read all the descriptions of how patterns are classified,
 I love pattern and repetition,
 I also like blueberries,
and this is a new bowl that I made a week or two ago.  It is just right for blueberries.





6 comments:

  1. Happy to see you back! I miss all your beautiful pictures of the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the blue dish with the blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that bowl of blueberries needs is a splash of cream and a spoon! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to tell you which anonymous i was!
      cheers
      molly

      Delete
  4. Oh, wow! I've never seen a cardinal in the city, here. We have a blue jay that terrorizes sparrows in the backyard, but no cardinals...

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;