1. we drove to Ithaca, New York for a conference,
2. I went up to Aurora one day to check out the Mackenzie Childs place, where I also saw the geese,
On the last day in Ithaca we dropped by the craft booths at the Ithaca festival, and I met another potter with beautiful pots!!!
4. We decided to stop in Philadelphia for a few days on the drive home, to break up the trip a bit,
|Inside a room at the museum.|
|lots of decorations on the sides and roof of the museum,|
We also had some really good food, and met some interesting folks, including the ones who towed and repaired the truck. : /
5. From Philly, we drove down to "the Rivah" in Virginia to visit my husband's brother and his wife, which was very fun, and beautiful as well, as they are right on the water, (Pictures are on R's iphone)
6. We drove the last 8-1/2 hours today, and were thankful to get home safe and sound! And none of my plants had died! My arm isn't as strange feeling as it was a few days ago, but still not back to normal. I don't know what I did to it...
Another adventure to remember.