Thursday, March 14, 2013

In the Shop on March 14th

I had my camera with me a couple of days ago when I went to the store, so I took a few photos to show what's new in the past week or two ...

(Of course I forgot to take a photo of the stencils-- about 45 new designs came in,)

We gathered up all the Laurel Burch bags from around the store and made a whole display area with them.  They are so cheerful, especially when it is so sunny.
 We started cutting the kits for the Shoreline quilt by Tula Pink..   Patti is quilting it and I'm super excited to see it finished. 
And for you English paper piecing fanatics, don't miss the pre-cut hexagon kits
 we moved the section of pre-cuts...
 two great new fabric lines arrived!
This is Field Notes, by Blackbird Designs for moda fabrics.  we haven't had a big grouping of this style of fabrics for a while,.  Nothing beats the silky feel of moda in my books.
Blackbird designs has a blog, here.  I notice that they are planning a contest using this fabric line soon....
 This is a group called "Comma", by zen chic, again for moda. 
They are really graphic designs in some pretty fresh color combinations. 
I saw a couple of quilts made from them at Quilt Market, -- this one stuck out in my mind:
of course my mind is busy trying figure out what quilt I "need" to make with them! 
In the meantime, I'm really going to try to finish my "Saltwater Squares". 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. looking froward to a road trip to see all the new goodies for myself :)
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;