Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wednesday Works in Progress

I was elated when I saw the quilting Patti did on my Salt Water Shoreline quilt.  
She did a squared spiral on the diagonal all over the top
 It's textural and suits the quilt perfectly,   Look at the way the sun makes shadows on it,
To me it evokes a city skyline at night,
 I am putting the binding on now, and hope it will be done later tonight.  It's a store sample so I'd like to get it up in the shop soon.
Also I've started to make the borders for this happy chevron quilt, the idea is still evolving on that,
I hope you've been able to grab some sewing time too this week!
I'll link up with the Needle and Thread Network for the weekly roundup of works in progress.  Its always fun to visit the other bloggers and see what's happening all across Canada, and a few Americans too! 
This is the link , here
And if you are visiting here from there, Hello!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that is stunning. I love it. Very Modern, yeh for modern quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow - did she ever do a beautiful job on that! And fast, holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spiral quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, to all of the above! I am so happy with it. I got it bound last night, so it's in to the shop today, so if you're in Saskatoon you can see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really pretty, great design love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful quilt:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;