Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

What does this remind you of?

Today I took a photo of this new fabric group we have in by Basic Grey for moda, called PB and J (don't ask me why it's called that)  I just love these fabrics! (but then I love most fabrics, don't I?)
 As I was taking the photo, it occurred to me that I was looking at "mountain ranges" of fabric, as they get smaller in the distance......
 then I took a wider view, just because they were all so pretty
And again, I forgot to snap a photo of the new quilt that Wendy sewed up for a sample of the new FallingWater quilt.  I can always tell she's made the quilt when it has a puzzle piece design stitched on it!   Seriously it is a very cute kid's quilt.  Also the Shoreline kits are ready now too!

Also, if you haven't heard yet, we have a Ribbon Contest on right now.  The info  about it is right here

3 comments:

  1. Mountain ranges - that's very cool! I always think that they look like a bunch of skinny books on little shelves and I'm suddenly super-small. It's fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'mountains of fabric'! love it!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures....makes me miss the store!! And I might want to come home if there wasn't still a gazillion feet of snow there!!!.....see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;