Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where do I begin?

I've been back home now for a few days and the weather has been perfect.  I think I brought the sunshine back with me. 
My Little orchid was still blooming. 

My sewing room somehow got untidy while I was away. That seems a bit mysterious to me. 

I was in the store yesterday and got so excited thinking about new projects to make with all those beautiful fabrics. So we're pretty busy now making up lots of new kits.  Plus, we put lots of fabrics into the half price section, and put some books at half price too,  there is so much to do, I don't know where to start! 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love your little orchid! If only I could sew as fast as the ideas in my head. Well, perhaps better that I don't or I would have some issues with quilts and too little space to store them, lol! Can't wait to see your ideas come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home! and thank you for bringing the nice weather - we were beginning to grow webs between our toes....
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;