Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby snowball flannel

Recently we got in some really pretty baby flannels and I have been mulling over what to make from it. Finally I decided to make this quilt called baby snowballs. It's pretty easy to sew.  we cut the kits and I took one  home with me on Thursday.  I just put the finishing touches on it today!   
It was sort of fun to quilt, lots of hearts and loops...  Sort of echoing the designs on the fabric, which has little animals in hot air balloons.
It measures about 38"x48".
I don't have a particular recipient in mind for it yet, but my nieces and nephews have been having babies lately so I'm sure I'll find a home for it down the road.

3 comments:

  1. i'm sooo glad i didn't see this when i was in the store yesterday....MUST NOT start anything else....at least until i finish ONE project...hee hee!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..so cuddly and such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;