Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Rearranging

I spent a few hours yesterday updating the notions area at the shop!  In the last year or two we've started to carry more and more rulers and they were all crammed into a little space. So now they are way more easy to see,

Today isn't as warm as I thought it would be, so maybe I ll get some more sewing done, it is fun working on this Zen Chic quilt
The last photo is one that I put on Instagram.  Do you do Instagram?  I only got on to it a couple months ago, but I enjoy it, my user name on it is mimiharris if you want to find me there...



2 comments:

  1. The shop looks fabulous! So easy to see the notions. Love the Zen Chic patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this pattern! it is fun to sew, and I've already started another one with the Parson Gray fabrics, but a bit smaller. I think it would be nice in Asian fabrics too,...

      Delete

print friendly

Recent topics;