Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Fabrics

Some beautiful fabrics arrived this morning! 
Aren't these ones pretty?  I must say they cheered me up a bit on this dreary overcast day,

This is a new moda line by Sandy Gervais.  I think it's called Soho Chic
These gray green and turquoise ones I just love-- of course more typographic prints, ( sorry Molly,)
This little kids grouping has a wide border print and a few go alongs,
And of course lots of new pre-cuts!  

So I hope we will be well stocked up for this coming Friday and Saturday when the Saskatoon Quilt Guild will be holding its quilt show.  I've been thinking about it for weeks!   Looking forward to both the quilts and also seeing the people that will be there.  




3 comments:

  1. oooooh nooooo! and the only thing (well, almost!) that i love more than typo prints is hedgehogs...and i am looking forward to the show too! can hardly wait....hedgies - here i come! hee hee!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the show and to check out the new product in the store!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;