Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chalk drawings

Yesterday was the chalk drawing day at Forsythe Park, here in Savannah.
Although we didn't go to watch them being drawn, we can walk around there this afternoon. These are a few of the drawings

This one was my favorie, and probably that of many people, 
Continuing the religious theme, here is the last supper featuring Lego people
Many of the artists create lovely rich colors
I like the dimensional aspect of this one

On our way out, I visited with this cardinal for a few minutes.  Too bad I didn't have a better camera,
There was a female around too, but she was a bit more shy,






1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful chalk drawings - i myself can draw a pretty nifty hopscotch board! hee hee! but maybe not until the snow quits...
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;