Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

re-Location Celebration

I mentioned earlier that we are having a special day on Saturday to celebrate our move to Broadway Avenue.
There will be refreshments, of course,
And a couple of fun activities in the classroom,
Plus door prizes, such as this lovely autobiography of one of our Favorite people, Kaffe Fassett.  It is a book full of colourful photos and stories that you can appreciate even if you don't sew.
We also have two quilt storage binders to draw for.
It is the way I like to organize my patterns at home,
And ech binder has five of our most popular patterns included to get you started,
And what party would be complete without fat quarters?
We will have a draw every half hour from ten a.m. To five p.m. To win three fat quarters.  If you don't know what a fat quarter is, then you should come in and see us.

And did I mention that we will be giving a free copy of our newest pattern, Circle of Friends, with every purchase, ( one per person)

Hope that we will see you there!




8 comments:

  1. I love dropping in and meandering through the various rooms… always encouraging and inspiring. I am going to try to take a few minutes off from the art show to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - i think you can count on me!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new signage!!
    I always love stopping in , I hope i can make if even if only for a few minutes as we are passing through Saskatoon on Saturday. in sititches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new store, and can't wait to get there!! Sadly I can't this saturday, but I will the next time I'm in Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I will miss it as I am out of town.....have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be great to see you all, I will personally be downstairs in the classroom,

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had a lovely time there yesterday! i found exactly what i was looking for (and perhaps rather a lot more!) and now must get it sewn up today...the new location is lovely - each incarnation of periwinkle seems to get better and better! and besides, it was nice to get to see you!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a great time too Michelle! Thanks for the bracelet. I have plans for more. The store looks awesome btw

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;