Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bee My Honey

Kelly sewed up a new quilt using the Bee My Honey fabrics from moda.  It is Charming Topsy Turvy,
The fabric has B's and bees, 
Very summery!  I think she did a great job on the quilt! 
It uses charm squares, 5" x 5" squares that are already cut...
In the kit, we included enough fabric so that you can make it either with or without the reds, 

I am just doing computer work today, with a nice mug of tea!
My cup has heat sensitive leaves on it, which is very cool!
Hopefully I can fit some sewing in this afternoon,  

1 comment:

  1. That is just beautiful! I love the colors of the quilt and the fabric!! And your mug - how fun!! Did I miss you in Savannah? Are you back in Canada?! I hope not... xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;