lots of bright colors set of with black and white
And having just spent a few days up at the lake with no Wi-Fi, I finished piecing the central unit. Hurray, i even had some prepared hexies to use for something else...
I'd initially planned for the diamond shapes to run vertically, and to add a pieced panel above and below them. However I'm not that excited about the project to commit to all that workInstead I've decided that the big diamonds will go from side to side
So I appliquéd the whole thing down onto some black borders. I suppose I have to figure out what to do next whether to add some bright borders or to quilt it as is,